Getting a building air-tight can be a complex and challenging undertaking. There are scads of ways and places for air to leak, and it’s challenging to find and address them all. All those missed leaks will then be buried in the walls and floors and roof/attic and continue leaking for decades.
- We will advise and train your contractor or workers how to do the best job and choose the proper materials for the specific situation.
- We will do periodic site visits for coaching and quality control on your project.
- We can make presentations to your company on Air Sealing and educate your building team members.
- Getting the air sealing details on the plans is critical to getting it done on the job. We will work with your architect during the planning stages of your project to make sure the air sealing details get incorporated into the plans.
- Using a Blower Door we can test your house to see just how much it is leaking air and help you find just where it is leaking.
AIR SEALING principles apply to all buildings, whether you have a multi-family units, an office building, or a ranch house, we can come up with strategies to improve the air tightness, or reach you target air leakage, no matter how tight that may be.